03-06-2013 03:25 PM
11-03-2013 05:22 PM
11-07-2013 04:38 PM
Hi EpicBoss. If your connection did work fine at one point, usually a power cycle of the router, and reboot of the computer is a useful step. This document has some further troubleshooting. Let me know how it goes.
Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7):
I work on behalf of HP
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom to say “Thanks” for helping!
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)