10-23-2013 11:18 PM
Recently updated to windows 8 and my wifi keeps dropping connection and at some places doesnt even detect the networks !Tried every thing uninstall disable and all but it just doesnt work
10-24-2013 09:07 AM
Please see if installing the latest Intel driver for your wireless card helps.
The first file listed is the 32 bit version and the second is the 64 bit version. Choose the version applicable to your installation.
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)