Question

Tutor
Nelbrenn
Message 1 of 5 (1,937 Views)
Accepted Solution

Why wont my Windows 8 Desktop connect to my wifi Network

Hi. I Just bought my desktop computer on November 28 2012 so its 4 months old from my date. My computer is a HP Pavilion p7-1449. The only problem ive had is when i was trying to put my Mcafee on my Pc. i deleted my Norten because my trial had ended. I was deleting some other junk too so i saw something called a wifi adapter in the menu too. So i deleted it too. This was before my network cut on me. all the sudden then my Network went blank but everything else in my home still works like my laptop, Ipod, and Xbox 360 so its not my wifi thats doing it.

I tryed everything i could think of such as unplugging my router for 1 minute, i restarted my computer, and tryied to reinstal my drivers. If there is anything you can do please replie back

Thanks, Brennen

Provost
banhien
Message 2 of 5 (1,917 Views)

Re: Why wont my Windows 8 Desktop connect to my wifi Network

Hi,

Please go to the following site to download Network drivers (2 of them) and re-install on your machine:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?os=4132&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&sw_lang=&product=5306...

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Tutor
Nelbrenn
Message 3 of 5 (1,912 Views)

my only problem with that is i cannot connect my computer to the internet

Provost
banhien
Message 4 of 5 (1,887 Views)

Hi,

You can use "this" computer to download then copy to a flash drive then install on other computer.

Regards,

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Student
DAGAR1975
Message 5 of 5 (1,560 Views)

Dear Sir/Madam,

Recently i have purchased SUMSUNG  Android Version 4.1.2 Smart phone Model Number GT-I8262 i am trying to connect my mobile phone to my Hp G6HP laptop through WI FI network but my laptop not recogniseing my mobile phone even via blutooth its not recogniseing please help me what i need to do.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation