Question

Honor Student
crazycouponlady
Message 1 of 3 (576 Views)

WiFi capability won't turn on - wifi light stuck orange

My HP laptop HP Pavilion dv6439nr Entertainment Notebook PC has the wireless capability button stuck orange.  I have tried to restart the computer and it does nothing to connect it to the internet. It says that Windows cannot find any networks when I try to connect.

Student
d4rv1d
Message 2 of 3 (562 Views)

Re: WiFi capability won't turn on - wifi light stuck orange

I'm currently having the same problem on my laptop. Product number is QC400AV. It doesn't recognize any wifi connections. I recently did  a clean reinstal of windows 7, and am now missing drivers for network controller and PCI Device. I've been searching through this website for hours and cannot find the drivers I need. I installed the drivers scanner/updater, but all it does is tell me I have a computer, then it is unresponsive when I tell it to scan. I'm getting frustrated and would appreciate some help

Honor Student
crazycouponlady
Message 3 of 3 (533 Views)

Re: WiFi capability won't turn on - wifi light stuck orange

Mine still is not working and I would love help. I have a large project I need to work ob!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation