10-17-2012 10:36 PM
too little information to give you any direct solution. however most issues are solved by driver updates. try updating WIFI, Quick launch driver and chipset drivers... steps below
Please visit www.hp.com/in and select suport & drivers>drivers & softwares> type the the complete model of your PC such as dv6-6100 dv6-3100 etc... select your computer model (if listed), or select the CTO(such as dv6-6100 CTO) model(which works for whole series) now select the OS you are running. you have the list of drivers for your PC.
hope it helps, Good Luck !!!
“I am an HP Employee“
***** Click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem***
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)