09-22-2009 02:57 PM
I have the above laptop and have recently moved house where I am lodging. The landlady has wireless however it uses WPA2 instead of just WPA which is what I have used before. Since using WPA2 I have diffulty connecting and even when the signal is really good my machine will not connect unless it is in a specifc place in the house, where it connects and then I can move where I want and it remains connected. I have never had an issue connecting with WPA so am unsure why I'm having this issue. The router used is: Netgear DG834PN.
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)