12-23-2011 08:17 PM
HP Mini 110 1025DX keeps losing connection and reconnecting. Cycles every few seconds. Problem started 10 days ago and nothing has been added that would cause a change. I went through each step suggested in the HP website: checked connection speed, reinstalled Broadcam driver, ran virus scan, etc. Wifi router is new and works fine for other computers.
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)