driver for bluetooth peripheral device (13613 Views)
Student
kemit17
Message 1 of 12 (13,613 Views)

driver for bluetooth peripheral device

hello,

when i start my computer (hp pavilion 6780el, vista 32)  i recieve a message that asks me to install driver for bluetooth peripheral device. it can't find on my computer, on web and on cd..

already tried to download bluetooth driver from hp website and unistalled and installed bluetooth software but i didn't solve the problem. anbody can help me?

Student
mansoorsamnani
Message 2 of 12 (13,459 Views)

Re: driver for bluetooth peripheral device

i have laptop Compeq CQ60 when i am starting my laptop, one window is coming that install your bluetooth pariphiral device driver i have backup CD of window vista but there is no subject device driver. i am trying an another option provided by you by clicking a bluetooth device then click the properties and then i am clicking the services option.

as per your suggestion de select the 3 devices but when i am clicking services there is no devices so kindly tell me what is the solution

Intern
AnonymousHelp
Message 3 of 12 (13,448 Views)

A quick and dirty workaround that should get it gone . It's not the right way , but you won't see the message again .

Go into the device manager and find the device in question . If you don't know how , hold down the windows key and press "R" , which will take you to a run command . Type in "devmgmt.msc" without the quotes .

Say yes , now your in the device manager .

Once you've found the device right click on it and select update driver software , then click Browse my computer , Then let me Pick . Once here , two things may happen . Either you will be confronted with a long menu of devices or you will be shown a window that shows only a few options . If a long menu , scroll to the bottom and select system devices , one there choose the top option ACPI fan . Repeat as most likely you have 2 of them . In the other case , uncheck a box that says Show compatible hardware and once again select ACPI fan .

Hope this helps .

Student
deepalis05
Message 4 of 12 (12,971 Views)

I have HP Pavillion 6910 and I get this message "install driver for your blue tooth peripheral device". On going ahead as suggested I got the long list, and selected ACPI fan from system devices: it messages Windows cannot check compatibility with your hardware, this may install incompatible driver and your systm may not function properly or stops' something like that.

suggest what should I do

deepali

Honor Student
asokaroke
Message 5 of 12 (10,300 Views)

When I start my HP pavillion vista laptop I get a message to install bluetooth peripheral device driver. I can't find it on my pc or on the web

Top Student
luisana61983
Message 6 of 12 (5,995 Views)

THANK YOU SO MUCH ITS JUST WHAT I NEEDED TO DO!!! I wonder why that driver won't update when updating the computer... anyhow thanks so much!
Student
tuhinbepza
Message 7 of 12 (5,378 Views)

driver for hp dv5 1102tx bluetooth peripheral device

y19 Honor Student
Honor Student
y19
Message 8 of 12 (4,669 Views)

my notebook HP Pqvilion dv3500t , it has orignal windows vista but , i instulled windows 7 altimate after i found out there's no buletooth peripheral device code number 28.

Distinguished Professor
Kyle_W
Message 9 of 12 (4,655 Views)

driver for bluetooth peripheral device

I would recommend downloading the HP Support Assistant and running it to see if it can detect any drivers for your notebook. You can download it at the following link: http://goo.gl/YJpGD
-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
y19 Honor Student
Honor Student
y19
Message 10 of 12 (4,633 Views)

thank you very much for your efforts , but the you have been send it ,it donesn't hlep

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation