Question

Student
moks
Message 1 of 2 (173 Views)

drivers for HP Pavilion 15-n042se for windows 8

Hi,

I have installed windows 8 server (entriprise edition) , i need to install the drivers for model  HP Pavilion 15-n042se.

can anyone please provide the correct drivers for this model for windows 8.

Thanks

Moks

HP Support Agent
Sparkles1
Message 2 of 2 (138 Views)

Re: drivers for HP Pavilion 15-n042se for windows 8

Hi moks,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I would like to take a moment and thank you for using the forum, it is a great place to find answers. For you to have the best experience in the HP forum, I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

I see you have installed Windows 8 Enterprise and are looking for drivers. Here is a link to the HP Pavilion 15-n042se Notebook PC Drivers for your system.

Click on the the link orf the driver  and then select more details.

Click on system requirements and it will list the supported Operating System.

I have checked a few and most of the drivers support both Enterprise 32 and 64 bit, but not all of them. I am not sure which version you have. If a compatible driver is not  listed,  here is another document that may also help. Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers

Sparkles1
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation