11-26-2010 09:12 PM
Same HERE. I've bought 3 computers since.... not one an HP, and I've steered at least 20 people away from them. My wireless went out ONE month after the warranty extension. GRRRR.
08-18-2011 08:22 AM
My wife's laptop just had the same problem. I spent 8 hours reloading drivers, reloading wireless asssitant, resetting bios, pulling files from recovery manager, cold booting (remove battery, power, etc. depower motherboard, let sit, power up without battery). None of this worked. I was just getting ready to buy a new network adapter, Now that I see it is a motherboard issue, I'm not only upset about the time I wasted but the fact that it is such a major failure. I'm off to buy a USB wireless network adapter.
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)