02-24-2012 02:35 AM
Based on this, the machine can have one of two options:
- Realtek 802.11b/g/n
- Atheros 802.11b/g/n Bluetooth 3.0 Combo
Now go to Device Manager, expand Network Adapters, what is it ? If 1 that means your machine has NO Bluetooth at all, If 2, reinstall driver may help. Here is the place to download drivers:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
05-05-2012 04:27 PM
I have tne same problem, I buy an HP 630 laptop , in control panel-> Devices Manager I foud an Item "Bluetooth" and under this item I found "Generic Bluetooth adaptater" with a yellow Icone.
1. I try to install "Ralink Motorola Bluetooth Adaptater Driver" but i get this message : Bluetooth hardware must be switched on to run this setup package".
2. I do rigth clic on "Generic Bluetooth adaptater" and clic on "uninstall" and "Bluetooth" item disappeared.
How can I do to recover my bluetooth hardware in control panel and how can i activate it ?
Thank in advance , I really need help.
05-10-2012 01:42 PM
Thnak you Bahien for your help.
This is what I do to solve bluetooth problem with my HP 630 Win 7 64X :
1. go to http://www.ma-config.com
2. clic on "detect your configuration" , ask you to install plugin if not installed
3. clic on "download drivers" on botom of the web page
4. download drivers missing
5. install them and enjoy
11-03-2012 11:38 AM
download: atheros bluetooth suite 22.214.171.124.zip
this is correct driver
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)