01-20-2012 01:21 PM
my HP Pavilion dv7-6b32 laptop doesn't work wireless so I have attached a cat5 cable to laptop & router, but need to turn off the wireless aspect in order to access my email. PLEASE HELP!
This question was solved. View Solution.
01-20-2012 01:36 PM - edited 01-20-2012 01:37 PM
I'm sorry you cannot work wirelessly.
On page 7, it shows how to turn off the wireless, click on the key shown (so the light is amber):
Here is the Getting Started Manual. It shows how to connect in case you wish to try again later.
NOTE: On some printers, there is a (blue?) light on the front of the printer to indicate that it is working wirelessly - click that button so the light is off (if there is such).
It is my pleasure to assist.
Say “Thanks!” by clicking the Kudos Star to show your appreciation for the help.
Fixed? Mark this Post “Accept as Solution” to help others find the answers.
Note: You can find “Accept as Solution” only on threads started by you.
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)