07-02-2012 01:43 PM
Firstly please check to see if your printer in the list:
If YES, you can use this to fix
If NO you have to print using other apps (if applicable) such as:
More info from this:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
12-28-2012 06:57 PM
Make sure your printer is indeed wireless.
Method 1: If your printer says "Wireless"
this does not mean it supports airprint (Apple's Wireless Printing)
You can download HP ePrint app which will work with HP Wireless (not airprint)
Method 2: If your printer is a "Airprint Enabled Printer"
You are able to print via the safari app on apple devices.
just press the button of a box and a arrow and touch the print.
Noterinter must be on same wifi network as Apple Device.
Your Device should find the printer and be able to print.
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)