05-09-2012 03:39 PM
hi hope someone can help me, just bought a hp pavillion g series laptop,i keep getting a pop up on my laptop saying hp connection manager service please help i have tried everything,im not brilliant with computers as it is,i need to know what i need to do,im on windows 7
05-09-2012 04:22 PM
Here's my Advice to you try this step might help you to resolve your issue.
1) Go to control panel and uninstall your current hp connection manager.
2) go to this link and go to where it says Here,click on it and the download will start automatically:http://www.tricksguide.com/hp-connection-manager-w
3)it will automatically start installing,follow the steps and you're good to go.No more pop ups saying that the service is not installed.
"I work for HP."
****Click the (purple thumbs up icon in the lower right corner of a post) to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)