Question

Honor Student
berkeleyqueer
Message 1 of 6 (5,037 Views)

how do i pair my bluetooth headset with my pavilion g7 laptop with windows 8

how do i connectt my  soundlogic wireless bluetooth headset to my pavilion g7 laptop (windows 8). i tried going to settings and devices, when it scans for a device it doesn't find  it, and i've done what the headset instructions say

Provost
banhien
Message 2 of 6 (5,022 Views)

Re: how do i pair my bluetooth headset with my pavilion g7 laptop with windows 8

Hi,

G7 is a series of many models of laptops, what is yours ? Have you check the Device Manager to see you machine actually has BT ?

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Honor Student
berkeleyqueer
Message 3 of 6 (5,020 Views)

Re: how do i pair my bluetooth headset with my pavilion g7 laptop with windows 8

mine is a g7-2235dx

Provost
banhien
Message 4 of 6 (5,019 Views)

Hi,

Based on the following link: NO Bluetooth:

http://laptoping.com/hp-pavilion-g7-2235dx.html

You can buy an USB Bluetooth dongle to use with your BT headset, keyboard ...

Regards.

BH
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Honor Student
berkeleyqueer
Message 5 of 6 (5,018 Views)

thank you, i automatically assumed it was bluetooth enabled because i just purchased it in November. and when i did a search under settings it actually took me to devices, then it automatically searched for a device, always saying not found

Provost
banhien
Message 6 of 6 (5,000 Views)

Hi,

I don't know why they do not put this 7 dollars part (or less) to every machine.

Regards.

BH
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation