Question

Honor Student
barrmaes
Message 1 of 3 (3,736 Views)
Accepted Solution

how to activate my bluethoot

:smileysad:i have a compaq presario cq60-430EB and there is bluethoot on it so i have a mobile phone a samsung sgh-x830 and it have too bluethoot

so when i turn my bluethoot on in my mobile phone and i go to the pc and i try to find my mobile phone he don't find it can it be that i must turn on my

bluethoot on my pc but i searched after the bluethoot button on my pc and i couldent find it so pls what must i do

Provost
Daniel_Potyrala
Message 2 of 3 (3,746 Views)

Re: how to activate my bluethoot

Hi,

Check service documentation for Your model here. On page 15 there is picture. Button with number 3 is for wireless.

Click twice on Hp Wireless Assistant which is on left side of taskbar and may look like this . Bluetooth may have there few status options.

If You haven't got HP Wireless Assistant You can download it from here.

1. If Bluetooth have Disabled status like on this photo below then:

Disabled

press once Wireless button on Your notebook.

If this will not help then restart Your computer and on Boot Enter Bios by pressing F10.

Go to System Configuration -> Built-In Device Options -> Enable/disable embedded Bluetooth® device radio
(enabled by default)

If it's disabled change it to enable.

2. If Bluetooth have Off status like below:

Then click on Turn On button with Your mouse or touchpad and this will cause then installation of bluetooth driver will go on.

From this time Your Bluetooth is working.

Install Samsung PC Suite from here and now You will be able to connect with Your mobile.

** Say thanks by clicking the "Thumb up" icon which is on the left. **

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **

Microsoft MVP Windows Expert - Consumer
Honor Student
barrmaes
Message 3 of 3 (3,723 Views)

Re: how to activate my bluethoot

thanks it helped realy good but no ive seen that i have no bluethoot beacouse i download wirles asistent and theres only my wifi i think beaucouse i have an option for bluethoot that i had bluethoot but thanks im a bit smarter now
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation