10-14-2009 07:25 AM
i have a compaq presario cq60-430EB and there is bluethoot on it so i have a mobile phone a samsung sgh-x830 and it have too bluethoot
so when i turn my bluethoot on in my mobile phone and i go to the pc and i try to find my mobile phone he don't find it can it be that i must turn on my
bluethoot on my pc but i searched after the bluethoot button on my pc and i couldent find it so pls what must i do
This question was solved. View Solution.
10-14-2009 08:39 AM
Check service documentation for Your model here. On page 15 there is picture. Button with number 3 is for wireless.
Click twice on Hp Wireless Assistant which is on left side of taskbar and may look like this . Bluetooth may have there few status options.
If You haven't got HP Wireless Assistant You can download it from here.
1. If Bluetooth have Disabled status like on this photo below then:
press once Wireless button on Your notebook.
If this will not help then restart Your computer and on Boot Enter Bios by pressing F10.
Go to System Configuration -> Built-In Device Options -> Enable/disable embedded Bluetooth® device radio
(enabled by default)
If it's disabled change it to enable.
2. If Bluetooth have Off status like below:
Then click on Turn On button with Your mouse or touchpad and this will cause then installation of bluetooth driver will go on.
From this time Your Bluetooth is working.
Install Samsung PC Suite from here and now You will be able to connect with Your mobile.
10-14-2009 09:17 AM
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)