03-19-2012 04:20 PM
hi i am having trouble with my wireless connection on my windows 7 compaq laptop, it used to be okay but have not been wireless for approx 12 months due to faulty router and now have installed a new router the wireless symbol will not adjust?????
04-18-2012 01:50 PM
Hi Rattys -
Could you provide more information?
1. What model of Compaq laptop do you own?
2. Can you explain in a bit more detail what you mean by "the wireless symbol will not adjust"? What wireless symbol are you referring to?
3. Are you familiar with the process for setting up a new wireless network and adding it to Windows 7? Here are two document that provide step-by-step details:
Best of luck.
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)