09-27-2011 12:34 PM
I just puchased a Hp Pavailion Desktop and a Compaq Pesario Notebook. I downloaded and installed the Hp Link up sender/ remote software on my notebook. HP Desktop had the HP Linkup Receiver software and I installed it.
It works great ! Desktop picks up my notebook just fine. However is there any way for me to use it vice-versa.
I would like the now Receiver (my Desktop) to be the Remote. and the now Remote (my Notebook) to be the Receiver.
Is there a way to switch as needed?
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)