04-06-2013 03:22 AM
HP Paviolion g4-1314tx
Windows 7 x64
My recovery discs aren't working so i've decided to install everything manually.
The only device that I haven't manage to install is my wifi driver. so I looked for it in the net.
I have tried every driver on the site below but nothing made it work.
so I wish that someone may solve my problem. cheers.
Solved! View Solution.
04-06-2013 07:58 AM
Please find the link given below might help you to resolve your issue. Your unit has Broadcom 4313GN 802.11b/g/n 1x1 WiFi and 20702 Bluetooth 4.0 combination adapter.
"I work for HP."
****Click the (purple thumbs up icon in the lower right corner of a post) to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)