11-22-2011 08:56 AM
I just received an HP ProBook 4430s and when i got it i tried to update the machine, mind you this machine is for school. It froze and refused to update windows updates but it would not log on to windows so i called hp got them to send out disks to reboot the machine. once i got that done it now runs Windows home premium 32 bit, but the wireless button will not work and says the wireless device is working properly, but it is not. i downloaded the drivers necessary but it still will not work.
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)