Question

Honor Student
Aristidis89
Message 1 of 4 (145 Views)

i have hp pavilion g6 2303eu and i cant turn my wifi please help!????

Hello everyone i just buy my pavilion g6 2303eu icore5 wonderfull pc but i got a problem when my friend instal windows 8 everything was working correcly but after sometime when i try to turn on my wi-fi with f12 button it stop working and only orange light is on .. i dont know what happen it wont turn blue or white is the colore .. pls help!!!

Provost
banhien
Message 2 of 4 (139 Views)

Re: i have hp pavilion g6 2303eu and i cant turn my wifi please help!????

Hi,

There are 10 different drivers on the support site:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?os=4132&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&sw_lang=&product=5367...

Please click    Scan now     on the above link. If this doesn't help, please post back the hardware id of the missing driver, the following link show you how:

http://www.wikihow.com/Find-Hardware-ID

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Honor Student
Aristidis89
Message 3 of 4 (117 Views)

I have all the drivers install .. but i think is from the f12 i need to press something happen .. i will try to find a way and thaks a lot for the faster answer to my question !:smileyhappy: Best regards Aristidis Alexopoulos

Honor Student
Aristidis89
Message 4 of 4 (96 Views)

We were unable to verify your product

HP was unable to verify that you have this product, but did find other products.
0 HP products were discovered
spacer
spacer

Select an option for a product below. Some products may be scanned to identify recommended drivers, updates, and solution

what to do from know ? 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation