Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hp pavilion g6 

model no B0P25PA#ACJ

windows 8 (64 bit)

need a bluetooth driver

i install windows 8 enterprise from windows 7 home basic

please send me a link to download this bluetooth driver

18 REPLIES 18
HP Recommended

Hi:

You have to install the bluetooth driver for the model wireless card you have in the notebook.

For example: 

If your notebook has the Qualcomm Atheros wireless card, then you need to install the Qualcomm Atheros bluetooth software and driver for it.   If your notebook has the Broadcom wireless card, then you install the Broadcom Bluetooth software and driver for it, etc.

HP Recommended

bluetooth özelliği silinmiş olduğundan yenisini istiyorum..D

HP Recommended

I have a HP laptop and i useing windows 8.laptop model-pavilion g6 i5 . I can't useing my blutooth and wifi.so you kindly send me the link.

HP Recommended

Hello ranjan247,

Try this link and let me know if it helps.

Good luck!

Signature
↙-----------How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved? ----------------↓
HP Recommended

i need a bluetooth driver on hp pavilion g6 os windows 8(64 bit)

HP Recommended

Hi neilswap,

I see that you are looking for your Bluetooth driver. I can assist you with that but I need some additional information. What is your product number? There are a number of different models in the Pavilion g6 series. In addition, can you check your Device Manager and let me know what you have listed in your Network Adapters for your Bluetooth Adapter.

Opening Device Manager:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/open-device-manager

Find your product number on a notebook:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00033108

Thank you,

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Thank you,

BHK6

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Pls tell me  how i install bluethooth driver for my leotop (Hp Pavilion g6 )

HP Recommended

THANKS

HP Recommended

ı have got hp pavilion g6 but ı didn't use bluetooth ı need your help 

product:COX79EA#AB8

model : g6-2250st

example : my phone (galaxy s3) and my pc (hp pavilion g6) dindn't pair with bluetooth and when ı entered bluetooth exe the computer restarts

(türkçesi : örneğin benim telefonumla bilgisayarım bluetoothla eşleşmiyor  ve ben bluetooth exeye tıkladığımda bilgisayar yeniden başlatılıyor.)

my english is bad (because ı'm from turkey ) so ı'm sorry 

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.