Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Mine is 2000-2c32NR 

I know it does not come with bluetooth but isn't there a way I can download a bluetooth feature to my laptop? I have Windows 8 64-bit.

HP Recommended

Hi:

In order to have bluetooth, you need a bluetooth hardware device.

You can either puchase an external usb bluetooth adapter, or you can order one of the supported combination wireless/bluetooth cards listed in chapter 3, page 18 of the service manual at the link below.

They must have the HP part number on them or they will not work.

It is possible they may not work even if they have the HP part number on them.

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c03575298.pdf

HP Recommended

does my HP 2000-2c07CA Notebook PC have bluetooth built on it?

HP Recommended

does mine HP 2000-2c07CA Notebook PC had bluetooth build into it?

HP Recommended

Hi:

Below is the link to the product specs page for the HP 2000-2c07CA:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03779354

It does not come with built in bluetooth or it would be listed next to the Wireless Connetivity spec where you see the 1x1 802.11b/g/n WLAN listed.

HP Recommended

Ok so I checked my laptop which is supposed to, and did in fact have a working bluetooth until I had to change out my keyboard, and none of the ones you list are it. My model number is HP 2000-2b80DX. Do you have any ideas why my bluetooth would just be gone like that? I have tried to search for it. I have tried to reinstall and update drivers and nothing. Who is the manufacturer? I bought 2 of these laptops last year. The other one, same model number, has had a bluetooth problem since day one. I bought it for my friend so it was up to her to go have it checked out but never did while it was still covered under warranty. 

NOTE: When I go to PC Settings, in the Wireless section, it does show Bluetooth but it's showing that it's off and it's in grey, not allowing me to change it.

Any help you can give would be much appreciated. Also, I am running Windows 8, not 8.1, if that makes a difference.

The Sassy yet Sweet One
HP Recommended

I've  checked for my model number and all it gives me HP 2000 NoteBook, So does this have bluetooth?

Its shows this for model number - http://gyazo.com/565e41f8b16db2c3b112b494eb9c4c50

HP Recommended
I had a problem with my Bluetooth also when I had that laptop. After about a year, and warranty conveniently expired, it went missing. I tried reinstalling drivers and went on so many forums and nothing worked. Eventually I had to just restore my laptop to factory and reinstall all my software. You may have to do that. Just make sure you backup all your documents, pictures, etc on a flash drive or DVD first because there's no saving them or salvaging those files later.
The Sassy yet Sweet One
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.