05-19-2012 10:14 AM
We may need further details on this like what steps you have done already. Try assigning the router to a different channel. Theortically, it should be just 1,6 and 11. But it depends on the networks in range.
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)