my mouse cursor has a blue circle around it all the time (6930 Views)
Student
shalimar113
Message 1 of 13 (6,930 Views)

my mouse cursor has a blue circle around it all the time

I have windows 7 and my cursor has a blue circle on the end of it all the time driving me crazy

Honor Student
TGRAGO
Message 2 of 13 (6,872 Views)

Re: my mouse cursor has a blue circle around it all the time

I BROUGHT A NEW HP PRINTER 5510 ALL IN ONE, SENTS I HOOK IT UP , I BEEN GETING A BLUE CIRCLE NEAR MY MOUSE POINTER. ONLY WHEN IT IS OFF. WHEN ITURN IT ONTHE BLUE CIRCLE IS GONE.

THANK YOU

Honor Student
TGRAGO
Message 3 of 13 (6,803 Views)

I NEED HELP

Top Student
TomBG
Message 4 of 13 (6,796 Views)

I have exactly the same problem and it's driving me nuts. Turning the computer off and restarting doesn't help. Neither does turning off the mouse and turning it back on. I hope somebody out there has an answer for both of us.......

Student
petenebraska
Message 5 of 13 (6,731 Views)

I bought a 8600 and I been getting a blue circle near my mouse how do you fix it
Student
adogslife32
Message 6 of 13 (6,705 Views)

I updated my Photosmart 5510 driver to fix the issue with it dropping the connection with my wireless network.  Connection works, but now my Windows 7 Computer has the awesome blue spinning circle for the mouse pointer, every 5-10 seconds, spins for about 5 seconds.  Thank you for the fix and mess up HP.  I love it

Student
12Play504
Message 7 of 13 (6,402 Views)

Seems mine started with my all in one printer(hp deskjet 3052A) being turned off. Once I turned it back on, the circle stopped.

Honor Student
MileHighKid
Message 8 of 13 (6,124 Views)

I was having a similar problem on my desktop HP Pavilion p-71155 attached to HP Photosmart 7510.  Googled this problem which led me to this forum.  After reading a post at the bottom of this feed I tried turning off my printer and unplugged the power cord for 60 seconds.  Plugged cord back in and then power back up this seems to have fixed this problem.  I know I'm on the notebook forum so not sure how this help you.

Honor Student
MileHighKid
Message 9 of 13 (6,123 Views)

I was having a similar problem on my desktop HP Pavilion p-71155 attached to HP Photosmart 7510. Googled this problem which led me to this forum. After reading a post at the bottom of this feed I tried turning off my printer and unplugged the power cord for 60 seconds. Plugged cord back in and then power back up this seems to have fixed this problem. I know I'm on the notebook forum so not sure how this help you

Honor Student
Marines53
Message 10 of 13 (5,765 Views)

I too have the exact problem with my computer.  I have also installed my bew HP Pro 8600 All-in-One and sort of wondering if the problem lies within the two having a conflict when the 5510 is turned off.  I read this person's comment and went to the other room and turned on my 5510 All-in-One, and would you believe, I had the exact thing happen.  Now the blue circle around the mouse pointer has disappeared.  Would someone at HP be so kind as to check into this proble and give us loyal customers their undivided attention and solve this problem for us?

Many thanks and continue with building the best printers and computers on the market at an affordable price for us.

SemperFi

Bob

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation