01-07-2012 12:58 PM
My laptop hp Compaq nc6400 for some reason is not conecting to wireless internet . It worked fine , up untill a few weeks ago now its not picking up the signal from the wireless router ? internet provider says router is working fine because my mother is having no trouble connecting on her lap top . I need you to see if my wireless adapter is working on my computer . I don't see a switch or button that I can turn on or push to activate ? please help !
01-07-2012 01:02 PM - edited 01-07-2012 01:02 PM
There is a wireless button in the line of buttons above the keyboard.You may have inadvertently turned the wireless card off. If it is on there should be a blue light on the button and on the front left side of the notebook.
Please see Chapter 1, Page 6 of the notebook tour below for the location of the wireless button.
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)