08-06-2013 09:21 AM - edited 08-06-2013 09:24 AM
I have a Photosmart 2710 all in one... Just bought a new hp ENVY 23-d284 touchsmart all in one PC.... WIndows 8
I'm having trouble installing the printer driver.... Is it not compatible?? What can I do?
08-07-2013 10:23 AM
See the following document for various methods of installing the printer driver using Windows Update.
08-12-2013 08:43 AM
09-20-2013 10:47 AM
Hi Seeking4, I was able to track down a link that I think will prove to be affective for you. Pleas click on the link that I have provided.
09-23-2013 08:39 AM
Hello, I have did a little more research and I have found that because of the age of the printer, we do not have a print driver for windows8. However if you go into the “Add a Printer” in your windows 8, you can try to use a generic Desk Jet print driver that might give you printing capability. You will not be able to scan and I can not guarantee that this will resolve your issue but at least you may be able to use the printer for just printing.
The driver that you would search for is the Desk Jet 990c or the Desk Jet 550c.
09-23-2013 05:48 PM
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)