09-10-2012 03:24 AM
Model: hp Probook 4530s
Operating system: Windows 7 65-bit
Subject: Can't connect to my home network wifi connection..
My laptop can't connect to my home's wifi sometimes, but sometimes, i turn the lappy or wifi router off and then on and it works. Sometimes it shows it in available wifi lists, and when I connect, it says that it cant connect, troubleshoot.. When I troubleshoot, it just says that reset the router by turning it off for 10seconds and turn it on.. But nothing happens.
However, my wifi do works on my iphone or other mobile everytime.
My lappy's wifi is okay as well, as it connects to neighbour's wifi.
P.S: I have broadband connect and wifi extended by TP-Link Wifi router (TL-WR54KIT).
I have this problem from the last few days, before that it always worked fine.
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)