03-26-2012 09:42 PM
Product : HP probook 6450b
OS : Windows XP
error message : none, but there is unknown device in device manager
The laptop wireless is not working.
upon checking the device manager, found that the WLAN driver is missing in network adapter.
There is also an unknown device in the device manager.
Download sp54902.exe and installed, but it does not help.
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)