10-07-2012 05:56 AM
When the computer comes out of hibernation, or is turned on, the icon in the systray shows like it is a wired connection. After some time it changes to a wireless icon then the system connects and works normal.
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)