12-20-2012 03:51 PM
Touchscreen computers are ideal for using Windows 8--but just installing the Windows 8 operating system will not make your computer have a touchscreen.
Is your computer supposed to have touchscreen and it's not working? What is your computer's model number?
Clicking "Accept as Solution" on a reply that solves your problem makes it easier for other people to find solutions.
I work on behalf of HP.
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)