12-10-2012 06:33 AM
Re HP Pavilion dv6 running windows home premioum. Cannot navigate in web pages as aresult get an error message at bottom of screen saying web page sto[pped due to a long running script.
can anyone help?
12-10-2012 06:51 AM - edited 12-10-2012 06:51 AM
Would the browser you are using be Internet Explorer?
If so, you should go into Internet Explorer's Internet options --> Advanced and disable script debugging and also make sure that Display a notification about every script error is not enabled. That should take care of the issue.
2014 Microsoft MVP - Microsoft Windows Expert - Consumer
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)