02-22-2012 10:19 PM
Only you know what is it. You have to logon to your access point (AP) to find out OR you can setup a new one using this:
Note: You must know the old one or you can reset the whole thing like a brand new router by press the RESET pin. What is it ?
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)