08-25-2011 10:45 AM
My internet connection keeps stopping which is really annoying. I restart my computer and it works, then it goes off again.
I have a HP G62 notebook. 4 gb ram and with an intel core i3CPU M350 @ 2.27 GHZ my internet provider is Sky.
I also have access to another HP laptop and dont have the same problems with accessing the computer.
Thanks in anticipation for any help or advice.
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)