04-11-2012 10:43 PM
press and hold fn key and without releasing fn, press f12.
If want to turn on and off Wifi, pressing only f12 key -
Press f10 key when hp logo comes up at start to enter BIOS.
Navigate to System Configeration tab.
Make sure 'Action Key Mode' is Enabled.
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)