08-17-2012 03:25 AM - edited 08-17-2012 08:32 AM
It would have help greatly had you posted the operating system and type (32 or 64-bit).
The drivers for your notebook are located here.
It is actually simpler to install the driver from the recovery manager created by your notebook's Recovery disk creation program or the original Recovery Manager in Windows. The drivers in that recovery manager are those appropriate to your notebook, so no guessing is required.
2014 Microsoft MVP - Microsoft Windows Expert - Consumer
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)