Question

Top Student
Sachin-verma
Message 1 of 8 (345 Views)

wifi not working properly

hi, 

my wifi adapter not working properly 

# sometimes limited connectivity

# wifi shows connected but browser not open a single page . 

broadcom adapter .

plz help me to sort out this problem 

broadcom.png

Regents Professor
SuperMario1
Message 2 of 8 (294 Views)

Re: wifi not working properly

Hello Sachin-verma. Thank you for posting on the HP Forums. I understand the computer's wireless adapter is working properly. To assist you properly, I require the following information:

1. The computer's model number. If you require assistance locating this information, please reference this website: Locating the Model Number of the Computer

2. The computer's operating system. If you require assistance locating this information, please reference this website to determine your Windows operating system.

3. Have you installed any new hardware on this computer, before the issue appeared?

4. Have you installed any new software or drivers on this computer, before the issue appeared?

Additionally, try installing the driver with HP Support Assistant. If you require assistance with this task, please reference this HP document: Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers

Please respond as soon as you can. I'm only here to help!

Mario

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" next to it to say “Thanks” for helping!

Super Mario 1
I work on behalf of HP
Top Student
Sachin-verma
Message 3 of 8 (284 Views)

[ Edited ]

hi mario,

1.  HP Pavilion g4 2049tx

2. operating system - windows 8.1

3. no new hardware installed 

4. this probleum is occured in windows 8 and 8.1 , to fix it i have reinstall windows 3 times but can't fix it .

Regents Professor
SuperMario1
Message 4 of 8 (275 Views)

Thank you for the response. Can you confirm if the issue is resolved after updating the driver? (This is assuming you are following the instructions I provided in my first post.)

Mario

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Super Mario 1
I work on behalf of HP
george-p
Message 5 of 8 (270 Views)

Hi Sachin-verma,

"Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums. I'm sorry to inform you that your post has needed some editing to remove personal information such as your Product Serial Number. From our Rules of Participation:

Protect privacy - yours and others'. Don't share anything about yourself that you would not want to see on a road-side billboard. Don't post contact or other personal information-your own or anyone else's-or any content that you receive in one-to-one communications without the author's consent. For example, don’t post your computer’s serial # or contact information publicly, and do not allow someone you don’t know to remotely take control of your computer.

If you need people to contact you directly, either ask them to send you a private message or subscribe to the thread so you will be notified when there are replies. You may also click on your name anywhere in the forum and you will be taken to your profile page, where you can find a list of threads you have participated in.

Sharing personal email addresses, telephone numbers, and last names is not allowed for your safety. If you have any questions feel free to send me a private message in reply.

Thank you"

George

I work for HP
Top Student
Sachin-verma
Message 6 of 8 (262 Views)

still not working sometimes 

so will u please send me the right driver .....

Top Student
Sachin-verma
Message 7 of 8 (258 Views)

ok sir ,
thank you
Regents Professor
SuperMario1
Message 8 of 8 (254 Views)

The fact that you are utilizing Windows 8.1 complicates the situation. The only network driver, compatible with the operating system, is a LAN driver. This is indicated here: HP Pavilion g4-2049tx Notebook PC Drivers

Your WiFi adapter will always experience difficulties on Windows 8.1, until a compatible driver is released. The solution is returning the computer to Windows 8. There are compatible WLAN drivers that you can download and install. This will resolve the issue for you.

Mario

Super Mario 1
I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation