05-23-2012 10:20 AM
What you need to do, is to install the bluetooth companion driver for the model wireless adapter you have in your notebook, from those listed under network, on the below support and driver page.
For example: If you have an Atheros wireless card, you need to install the Atheros Bluetooth Driver, and so forth.
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)