Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

i need a link to da wireless drivers of

hp pavilion g6

HP Recommended

Hi ssewaalinathan,

I see that you are looking for a Bluetooth driver. I will be happy to help but I need some additional information. What is your product number? Are you using Windows 8 as well? If not, I will need your operating system.

Find your product number on a notebook:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00033108

Finding your OS:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-CA/windows/which-operating-system

Thank you,

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Thank you,

BHK6

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Hi

I need bluetooth driver for windows 8.

Pavilion g6

Product number: D4M15EA#ABV

Thanks

HP Recommended

Serial Number:  [Personal Information Removed]
Product Number:   A7K05UT

HP ProBook 4530s

HP Recommended

my laptop all drivers notsaported

HP Recommended

zaxo thankiyu

HP Recommended

hi i bought hp pavilion 15-n003Tx in ast october. it was working well all this while but from past one week wireless connections are not working. in control panel bluetooth controller and network controller is showing some mark on it. i tried to update and its showing device driver not found. can you please help me what can i do for it. 

HP Recommended

Hi @STEFANSTE ,

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums. I'm sorry to inform you that your post has needed some editing to remove personal information such as the Serial Number in your Post. From our Rules of Participation:

Protect privacy - yours and others'. Don't share anything about yourself that you would not want to see on a road-side billboard. Don't post contact or other personal information-your own or anyone else's-or any content that you receive in one-to-one communications without the author's consent. For example, don’t post your computer’s serial # or contact information publicly, and do not allow someone you don’t know to remotely take control of your computer.

If you need people to contact you directly, either ask them to send you a private message or subscribe to the thread so you will be notified when there are replies. You may also click on your name anywhere in the forum and you will be taken to your profile page, where you can find a list of threads you have participated in.

Sharing personal email addresses, telephone numbers, and last names is not allowed for your safety. If you have any questions feel free to send me a private message in reply.

Thank you

George

I work for HP
HP Recommended
Hello
I had the driver come with my laptop when I purchased it but it contacted virus and then after I got a good antivirus which scanned and deleted the infected files...I couldn't use my Bluetooth anymore...I looked for the reason why and it indicates "driver error" .I downloaded anf installed ralink bluetooth driver like 2 times as that was the one that came with it but the same problem over and over again...please what do I do now?
HP Recommended

Hi,

I flshed out the virus on my system and I havent been able to use the bluetooth since then, i reinstalled another bluetooth driver, even restored my system to a previous back up, all to no avai.Please any other solution?. It keep bringing device error.

Model - pavillion 15-n026se

Product F1D63EA#ABV

Pls let me know if i need to give you the serial number too.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.