02-19-2010 09:48 AM
Not sure what type of wireless adapter you're looking for but I recently purchased a USB 802.11g for less than $17. I got it for my laptop with Vista and it worked fine. I tried it on my desktop with XP and that worked also. Check my previous posts for my experiences with loss of WLAN access.
I f you google "Linksys WUSB54GC-RM Wireless 802.11g USB Network Adapter" you'll find it. Also you may want to check the newer "N" protocol adapters for about $10 more.
Good luck, Jim
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)