10-19-2013 03:18 AM
hi evry one i have hp pavilion dv6-6b90se and my wireless capability is turned off
i downloaded the driver software but my wireless not fixed
in trouble shooting these two notification will appear
(wireless capability is turned off)(A Network cable is not properly plugged in or may be broken)
please help me
and thank for all.......
10-21-2013 12:23 PM
Sorry to hear about your wireless problem. I will be happy to assist you. What version of operating system are you running? Below is a link on how to find that if you need it.
10-22-2013 06:49 AM
I have included a link that should walk you through turning on your wifi.
Let me know how it goes.
10-28-2013 06:49 AM
What troubleshooting tool did you use? The build in one that comes with Windows? So the wifi is turned on but it won't connect. Are you getting any error messages when trying to connect? Can you see your wireless network? Is it just your wireless network that you are having problems connecting to or all networks?
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)