11-28-2011 08:10 AM
I am trying to install a new 1102W HP laserjet printer.
I receive the following message, after entering my WEP:
The printer was able to successfully connect to the wireless network using the wireless credentials provided. However, this computer is unable to communicate with the printer.
Please verify that the printer is on the same network as this computer and, if using WEP, verify that the credentials were entered correctly and try again.
Can someone lead me to a successful wireless install?
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)