Question

Honor Student
markboatman
Message 1 of 4 (767 Views)

403 error code

Printer was working fine until recently. Just tried accessing my printer through HP site and comes up withthis error message saying cross site forgery detected Request aborted.

Student
mjoseff
Message 2 of 4 (748 Views)

Re: 403 error code

Just got the same thing.  HP fail.

Honor Student
markboatman
Message 3 of 4 (728 Views)

Did you manage to sort it? Only thing I could think was that I set my printer up and the one for my Dad on different email addresses that both come back to the same place - but couldnt see why this should cause a problem after 5 weeks

Master's Graduate
PrintApper
Message 4 of 4 (725 Views)

markboatman wrote:

Printer was working fine until recently. Just tried accessing my printer through HP site and comes up withthis error message saying cross site forgery detected Request aborted.

Can you please:

1. Confirm which printer model you have?

2. Clarify what you mean by "...tried accessing my printer through HP site" - I'm assuming you went to hpeprintcenter.com and tried to do something.   

3. Provide an exact quote of the error message you received and confirm you are still receiving it?  

I just went to the HP ePrintCenter and refreshed my printer status, viewed ePrint job history, checked ePrint settings, etc., without issue. 

Thanks for reporting this, and for your help in clarifying what your experiencing.  

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation