Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Trying to add my icloud email to eprint but don't know what settings to use
Called apple & they suggested I contact HP
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi kalmatt,

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues trying to add your iCloud email to the HP ePrint app.

I have done some research and found the settings you are looking for. I found it on Apple's support site.  I have included the link below for future reference.  Apple only has IMAP settings.  I have listed the settings to make it easier for you.

Username:         your iCloud email address

Description:        can be whatever description you prefer, it can be something as simple as 'iCloud'

Password:           the password to your iCloud email account

Host Name:        imap.mail.me.com

Port:                      993

SSL:                        On

iCloud: Mail server information

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4864

--------------------------
Regards,
Happytohelp
Please click the Thumbs Up to show you like my post or to say thanks!

I work on behalf of HP

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
HP Recommended

Hi kalmatt,

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues trying to add your iCloud email to the HP ePrint app.

I have done some research and found the settings you are looking for. I found it on Apple's support site.  I have included the link below for future reference.  Apple only has IMAP settings.  I have listed the settings to make it easier for you.

Username:         your iCloud email address

Description:        can be whatever description you prefer, it can be something as simple as 'iCloud'

Password:           the password to your iCloud email account

Host Name:        imap.mail.me.com

Port:                      993

SSL:                        On

iCloud: Mail server information

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4864

Regards,
Happytohelp

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended
Thank you so much!
HP Recommended

It would be "smart" if HP could add quick-setup for iCloud, like eg. google mail.

... I mean ePrint runs on an mac-device?

HP Recommended

Hi m_v_b,

Thank you for being a member of the HP Support Forums. I see that you have a suggestion for the HP ePrint app team.

Yes the HP ePrint app has a version of iOS devices. I have included the link to the HP ePrint app from iTunes. For reference I have added the HP ePrint Mobile App FAQ document.

I have also included the HP ePrintCenter Submit New Idea. This web page is the best way to get your suggestion to the correct team.

Regards,
Happytohelp

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended
I did everything that was suggested to add icloud email to HP eprint but it is not working. It keeps giving me a verification error.
HP Recommended

Hi @Jennifer_harker,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums. I see that you are getting an error when trying to add your iCloud email to the HP ePrint Mobile app.

If you entered all the information to add the email address to the app found at the beginning of the thread and I've also copied it here, then please call HP’s Cloud Services at 1-855-785-2777 if you live in the USA/Canada region. If you live outside the USA/Canada region please click here to find the Technical Support number for your country/region.

Username:    your iCloud email address

Description:  can be whatever description you prefer, it can be something as simple as 'iCloud'

Password:    the password to your iCloud email account

Host Name:  imap.mail.me.com

Port:            993

SSL:            On

Regards,

Regards,
Happytohelp

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended
Yes, I entered all of the information as you have it outlined and it did not work for me. I will try calling the HP cloud services and see if they can help. Thanks!
HP Recommended

Nothing is working even with a two-step verification password. please help!

HP Recommended

Followed set up and is not taking eail or password , I even tried an app generated password

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.