Student
TedFiggins
Message 31 of 211 (9,312 Views)

Re: AirPrint - how to use Apple's AirPrint solution on HP ePrint Printers

[ Edited ]

I tried to Air Print but my access was denied   [Personal Information Removed] 

Vanricker wrote:

Greetings,

Please see this link for information about how to use AirPrint with  HP ePrint products - http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c02623193&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&jumpid=reg_R1002_US...

Student
ANDRERJ
Message 32 of 211 (9,232 Views)

DESDE JÁ AGRADEÇO TIREI MEU CARTUCHO PARA CARREGAR E RECOLOQUEI E O IDENTIFICADOR DE

TINTA ME MOSTRA CARTUCHO VAZIO MESMO ASSIM ESTA IMPRIMINDO NORMALMENTE VC PODE ME AJUDAR ?

Student
MarioJr
Message 33 of 211 (9,105 Views)

I Have I B210a, I can print document such as pdf, but can't print any photos from my Iphone 4. Keep showing at the Iphone as it is printing but it is not. What I have to do to print a photo from my Iphone?

Thks

Master's Graduate
Miles
Message 34 of 211 (9,082 Views)

Hi,

Are you trying photos via ePrint or Airprint? 

Miles
HP Employee
Tutor
jdewijs
Message 35 of 211 (8,938 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hi Vanricker,
I have almost the same configuration as PBF. I have purchased a HP 6500A Plus printer and set it up to work via a wireless network.
I have 2 iMac's connected to it that are connected via cable to my NETGEAR router. These Mac's find the printer just fine using Bonjour. I therefore conclude that this must be working.
When I try to print from my iPad I cannot see any printer.
Cheers,
Jurgen 

Vanricker wrote:

Hello PBF,

Can you check if the Netgear router supports mDNS Bonjour?    The iPad / iPhone use Bonjour to discover the HP printer over the wireless network.   Same for Mac OS X,  a MacBook will also use Bonjour to discover the  HP printer on a wifi network.  if the Wifi router doesnt support Bonjour (mDNS), then the iPad will not be able to discover the printer.

I'm not clear on your description - you mention the iPad was working with your NETgear router, does that mean iPad was OK for the internet connection?   Bonjour is not used for internet browsing so the iPad may be fine on your network for web browsing, but Bonjour support is required for device (printer) discovery)

Tutor
jdewijs
Message 36 of 211 (8,916 Views)

After some trying i have found where my problem was:

For Airprint to work you must enable Internet Printing Protocol via the embedded webserver in the printer. According to the description it has nothing to do with Airprint, but if you disable this function Airprint does not work.

Probably a bug of some sort.

Cheers,
Jurgen
Student
gagreen21
Message 37 of 211 (8,806 Views)

I  just  bought an iPad2 and an tPhone4.  I have aHP Officejet Pro8500 A909 . Can I (or how can I) AirPrint fromthem to my All-in-one?  I have a Cisco Valet,making my condo  wi-wi.  Thanks for any help.

Student
Spy-Kid
Message 38 of 211 (8,599 Views)

Please reply
Teacher
headsortails
Message 39 of 211 (8,590 Views)

Honor Student
Tommy36
Message 40 of 211 (8,456 Views)

Have problem printing direct from iPad 2 to HP 210 series AirPrint enabled printer
My ISP is TalkTalk who supplied a Huawei HG 532 wireless route
I can print wirelessly from my iMac and from an HP Vista laptop but cannot connect via the router to the printer
HP support have suggested that Ports UPD5353 & 5932 should be opened but TalkTalk unable to provide any assistance to reconfigure these ports and state that they do not support 3rd party printers
Any suggestions would be appreciated
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation