Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Any time frame for air print support.
HP Recommended
It really works just download de newest firmware in hp support & drivers clic in more info and the one who said support AirPlay
HP Recommended

I had trouble with this even after the firmware update.  The solution was to take the wire out of the equation from the router to the printer.  Everything could see everything else but the ipad2 would not talk to the HP CP1025NW until the ethernet wire was removed between the router and the printer. 

Further reflection suggests "eprint" and the associated firmware update may have nothing whatsoever to do with reliable "Airprint."  The two are cross marketed but not the same thing.

HP Recommended

It works just fine install drivers in Lion from HP website as Lion drivers are not on the included installation disk.  Do an Apple software update it will ask for an HP printer update.  Then go back to HP's driver website for the printer and update firmware to 20110826 after uploaded unplug printer 30 seconds, plug in, turn on power switch and Voila all of your ios devices will show the printer using AirPrint.

I did all of this on mac mini running OS 10.7.

HP Recommended

Just followed your directions and it worked perfectly - now printing from my iOS devices.

Thanks for your help!

HP Recommended

All,

Wireless?

I guess I am mixing too many items to little availe.

- iMac 2.4 duo running 10.6.8

- MacBook Pro running 10.4.11 (because of publishing software needs/upgrade costs)

- iPad 2 running 5.1.1

- iPhone running 5.1.1

All I want to do is to be able to print to my "new" gift from my wife (Laser Jet CP1025nw) from all peripherals.

My wife saved up and upgraded me from an old HP 3320 ink-jet.

It's starting to look like I am asking a lot...

One would think by the "nw" label the sky is the limit.

Just frustration here.

Any and all advice would be much appricated.

Sincerely,

Shawn

HP Recommended

Shawn,

I have 2 mac minis, 2 dell laptops, 2 mac books, 1 PC tower, ipods, ipads, and all are connected and prints to the printer.  Did you perform the updates as specified in the post?  I am using Aiport for my wireless network and printer is hardwired to airport router with no connection problems.

What is your wireless network?  How are you connecting the printer?  If possible hardwire it into your wireless router.

HP Recommended

does anyone know if firmware upgrade is availalbe for CP1025NW to enable airprint ?.

thanks. 

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.