Question

Student
Michael-Holland
Message 1 of 7 (1,318 Views)

Ajax submit failed: error =403, Forbidden

Ajax submit failed: error =403, Forbidden when I try to sign in to eprint to setup my printer for the first time

Teacher
TnTtroy
Message 2 of 7 (1,313 Views)

Re: Ajax submit failed: error =403, Forbidden

I heard a rumour this is a known issue which is server side (the ePrint website) and is being looked into.

If you do a search for your question on the board you'll see quite a few queries which are the same as yours

Although I am not affiliated with HP, please give Kudos if I've answered your question :smileyhappy:
Student
fbgoldfish
Message 3 of 7 (1,252 Views)

The same thing just happened to me. Hopefully they get this fixed soon!

Teacher
TnTtroy
Message 4 of 7 (1,250 Views)

Some people have been able to get around this by using an alternate browser like Firefox or Google Chrome.

Although I am not affiliated with HP, please give Kudos if I've answered your question :smileyhappy:
Top Student
pkannojoo
Message 5 of 7 (1,140 Views)

I did reboot but still it didn't work. I have this problem in Firefox and it works in IE. I would still like to understand why it is not working in Firefox.

Thanks in advance.
Tutor
spcurtis81
Message 6 of 7 (941 Views)

I'm experiencing this too however I've had to switch from google Chrome (not working) to Internet Explorer 9 which is.

Master's Graduate
zack_hp
Message 7 of 7 (939 Views)

I just viewed the website on my computer, and it appears to be working okay on my end. It's possible that there's a setting in your web browser responsible for what you're seeing. I would recommend trying the following steps:

1. Try to view the site in a different web browser to see if that's the issue. Normally, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari all display the website properly. Try one or two of those (other than the one you've been using) and it should do the trick.

2. If that doesn't work, try resetting Internet Explorer's default settings by clicking "Tools" (on the top menu bar), "Internet Options" (usually at the bottom of that list), "Advanced" (far-right tab), and "Reset" (towards the bottom-right of that box). After resetting the defaults, try viewing the ePrint Settings area again.

If I have SOLVED your issue, please feel free to provide KUDOS and make sure you mark this thread as SOLUTION PROVIDED!

Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation