Question

Honor Student
yellowstone
Message 1 of 4 (776 Views)
Accepted Solution

All I want to know is my printer's email address. I can't seem to log into HP.

I am trying to print from my ipad, and I need to know my printer's email address.  I have no idea how to find that.  I thought maybe if I logged on to HP I could find out, but, apparently, my password doesn't work.  What next?

Associate Dean
Shane_R
Message 2 of 4 (774 Views)

Re: All I want to know is my printer's email address. I can't seem to log into HP.

Hello,

It may be that you have a SnapFish.com account. Alot of long time customers of HP have SnapFish.com accounts and do not realize it. One of the printer software releases signed customers up automatically, and most people did not know, or forgot, because they never used it. Try going to SnapFish.com and using the forgot password link at the log in screen there. Once you have the password reset, go to ePrintCenter.com and use the SnapFish.com log in information to log in. If that does not help you may need to contact SnapFish.com directly to have them delete the account, or use a different email to register with. Another fix that I have come across is actually recreating a SnapFish.com account, if SnapFish says no account exists, or no email comes, when you try and reset your password there.

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
Student
Lfeudner
Message 3 of 4 (557 Views)

Re: All I want to know is my printer's email address. I can't seem to log into HP.

I have an hp photosmart all in one printer and I checked in my settings and do not have a printer code or printer email address, where can I find this?

Associate Dean
Shane_R
Message 4 of 4 (552 Views)

Is the printer you have ePrint capable?  If you're not sure, you can check the list at the link below to find out.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c02814760&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en#N2680

If it is, let me know what printer you have.

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation