Question

Honor Student
Outdoorguy
Message 1 of 5 (125 Views)

Allowing all e-mails to E-print

[ Edited ]

Trying to get all my web orders to run through [edited by Moderator]. ( my eprint address)

Seems it only allows specified e-mails to print. Any way to get around this ?

My web order system auto sends an e-mail to me but want it to auto print on my HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus

Dean
Dragon-Fur
Message 2 of 5 (119 Views)

Re: Allowing all e-mails to E-print

Outdoorguy,

Welcome to the HP Forum.

Ouch.  Publishing your eprint address on a public venue (like this one) might be a way to invite eSpam to your printer.  If nothing else, you may end up with a bunch of wasted paper.  Smiling.

OK.. You might want to change that address and then you can set your access list using "Manage Access" in the ePrint settings -- and yes, you can leave it open if that is the way you want to do it.   You could also manually add someone after they were an registered user at the site and perhaps proved they were not a eSpammer.  ?

See the following graphics for an example of where to set / control the "Allowed Senders" list -- this assumes you have already set up the ePrint account and added the printer to the account.

HP_Connected_Devices_1.JPG

HP_Connected_Devices_2.JPG

Remember there might be restrictions on using ePrint for a business - advice given here is assumed for personal use.

Click the Kudos Thumbs-Up!

It is a nice way to say “Thank You" for the help.

Although I strive to reflect HP's best practices, I do not work for HP. 

Kind Regards,
Dragon-Fur
Honor Student
Outdoorguy
Message 3 of 5 (107 Views)

Got it !   Thanks !!!   Printer needed a reboot to clear error but is working well now.

Dean
Dragon-Fur
Message 4 of 5 (103 Views)

Outdoorguy,

Excellent!

I am glad it is sorted.

Happy Computing!

Click the Kudos Thumbs-Up!

It is a nice way to say “Thank You" for the help.

Although I strive to reflect HP's best practices, I do not work for HP. 

Kind Regards,
Dragon-Fur
george-p
Message 5 of 5 (79 Views)

Hi @Outdoorguy ,

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums. I'm sorry to inform you that your post has needed some editing to remove personal information such as your eprint email address. From our Rules of Participation:

Protect privacy - yours and others'. Don't share anything about yourself that you would not want to see on a road-side billboard. Don't post contact or other personal information-your own or anyone else's-or any content that you receive in one-to-one communications without the author's consent. For example, don’t post your computer’s serial # or contact information publicly, and do not allow someone you don’t know to remotely take control of your computer.

If you need people to contact you directly, either ask them to send you a private message or subscribe to the thread so you will be notified when there are replies. You may also click on your name anywhere in the forum and you will be taken to your profile page, where you can find a list of threads you have participated in.

Sharing personal email addresses, telephone numbers, and last names is not allowed for your safety. If you have any questions feel free to send me a private message in reply.

Thank you
George

I work for HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation