Question

Student
FergyR
Message 1 of 2 (171 Views)

Authorizing Email Address for "no-reply" Such as Evernote, etc.

I would like to print Evernote notes to my HP Connected printer via my HP ePrint email address.  That is, on an Evernote note, I want to click on Share->Send By Email, sending it to my HP Connected printer's ePrint email address.  Notes sent in this way come from an e-mail address "no-reply@evernote.com".  I have gone into HP Connected and tried to add no-reply@evernote.com as an authorized e-mail address.  However, it will not allow this until a confirmation email sent to no-reply@evernote.com confirms this.  This, of course, is not possible.

Is there another way for me to add "no-reply@evernote.com" as being authorized to send ePrint e-mails to my HP Connected printer address without requiring a confirmation?

Thanks,

Rick

HP Support Agent
happytohelp01
Message 2 of 2 (132 Views)

Re: Authorizing Email Address for "no-reply" Such as Evernote, etc.

Hi FergyR,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums.  I understand that you would like to authorize no-reply@evernote.com as an allowed sender to your printer’s ePrint email address.

Have you tried to forward something from Evernote since adding the no-reply email address? To the my knowledge you should be able to print using the method you subscribed without having to confirm the email address.

Are you using Evernote on an Android or Apple mobile device?  If so, please download and install HP’s ePrint Mobile app.  It will allow you to link to your Evernote account and you can send the note to the printer from within the app.  I have included the HP ePrint Mobile App FAQ document for reference.

Regards,
Happytohelp01

Please click on the Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation